Backgroung

Monday 28 January 2013

The trail of no return......

Another of the fabulous Anita's class pages here adapted to fit my photograph.
I love the way she creates her layouts, they are so well thought out!
Click here to see the original.
The papers are Prima Almanac.



I left the word strip intact and punctuated with dots adding the word "do" to the end.

The kit included some beads and pin heads to create your own decorated hat pins.
The roses and leaf are from my collection.


I added the letters below to a cut out element then edged with a fine-liner.
Jewels were added the the flower centres for a little bling :)


I cut the centre from the clock face and placed it to show the date of our wedding -
30th November 2000, then added pearls to show 4pm.


Thank-you Anita, I really enjoyed making this page x

3 comments:

MiniOwner said...

Now that is one gorgeous page!
Sue x

Claire said...

Gorgeous page.
C x

Anita said...

Linda! I LOVE how this turned out with your spin on it, so pleased you enjoyed doing it x