Backgroung

Friday 25 January 2013

Baptising Theo

I recently made the wedding acceptance card for a work colleague who also asked for the following.
She wanted a card for the baptism of her friends son, Theo.
I showed her a photo of the new baby card I made recently for Jessica and we decided the same theme would be good.

The papers are from my collection and are on a 6x6" card folded into an easel.


The scalloped circles were cut with Marianne dies and inked.
The elephant was stamped and coloured with Copics, I added tiny green gems too.


The letters are from the paper range and were green, grey and blue so I used a copic to make them all the same.


The photographs are not the best but I had to take them quickly :(

Thanks for looking
xx





1 comment:

Anita said...

Cute, cute CUTE!