Backgroung

Thursday 17 January 2013

Colour Wheel - Card Three - Acceptance

The third card I made was for a lady I work with, she had asked for an acceptance card for a wedding and the colour scheme just happened to be purple!

The card is DL sized pearlescent lilac which I matted with some doodlebug paper from my stash.


I cut the bunting by hand and added a line of bakers twine and some pearls to join, the letters are rub-ons from a stack I've had for a while now - love them!


I punched a series of small daisies which I highlighted with a black micron pen, silver candi was added to the centre.
The leaves are a Martha Stewart punch.


I have to make a wedding card to coordinate too so look forward to that one.

Don't forget to check out the challenge :)

Linda
x

2 comments:

Anita said...

This is really pretty Linda x

Karen said...

Lovely colours