Backgroung

Tuesday 15 January 2013

Scrapology Card Challenge - Colour Wheel - Part One

Happy New Year to you all.
I set the card challenge at Scrapology this month, taking my inspiration from a colour wheel app on my pc.

The combination is:
PURPLE / LIME / SILVER

For my first card I used an image from Lili of the Valley and coloured him with Copic Markers.
The card is a 6x6" Craftwork Cards on the edge which I have folded back and stuck down.
I cut the image using a nestability and inked through the cutter to leave a white border using Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Shabby Shutters. I then mounted it onto silver mirri board.


The background papers are from my stash and I have used Distress Stains to create the splats.
The silver on the image is a gel pen, a close-up is below.


The turned back edge is inked with Shabby Shutters too embelished with diamante.


A lime dotty ribbon was added down the edge and the image mounted on 3d foam for dimention.

Pop over to the Scrapology site for our lovely DT's designs and details of the prize.
The challenge runs until the 15th February.

Good Luck.
xxx

2 comments:

Anita said...

Fab card....such CUTE IMAGE X

Karen said...

Sweet card Linda. Lovely colouring.