Friday, 25 January 2013

and a wedding card

This the final card of the order from work.
It's the wedding card to got with the acceptance I made previously.
The card is a linen effect 6x6" from Craftwork cards.
I cut and embossed a piece of white card and added to the centre.
The panel is Stampin' Up Apothecary label and die cut set, with the word congratulations added - also a SU stamp. I used Copics again to colour the roses and leaves. 

A ribbon from my stash was tied around the edge.
The flowers were spritzed with pearl mica and stuck onto some leaves cut with a memory box die set.
I added a few branches punched with a Martha Stewart punch in kraft card then added random jewels to finish.

I am pleased to say that Lucie was delighted with the results :)


1 comment:

Anita said...

Really pretty Linda x