Page 2 started in the same way with white bazzill and red bling.
I cut and decoupaged a panel of flowers from a sheet of Jovial paper and added brads to the centres as before.
The tree lights are also a Martha Stewart punch which I cut in white, coloured with Copics and a white gel pen for highlights. I added a length of Bakers Twine to the middle and eased it onto the page with glossy accents.
I finished the line with another brad.
Here they are as a double page.
Back to work on Monday so productivity will slow down again.
Today's is the first page of last Christmas 2011, which was James' first.
Due to the logistics of travelling etc, we were unable to get together for the day as we have so many year previously - families keep expanding! :)
My brother sent me these photographs.
I started with a sheet of white bazzill and a Martha Stewart punch anywhere snowflake punch and worked my way around the edge - hard work too!
I gutted some red bazzill bling and stuck it behind.
The patterned papers are from Basic Grey Jovial collection again and I used the letters and some elements from the sticker sheets. I added an extra photo with a paperclip (although it doesn't really show here)
These letters were black so I coloured them with a Jelly roll stardust pen then glazed with glossy accents. You can see the detail of the punch well here.
I suspended the baubles from some Bakers twine which had been wrapped around the photo panel.
They are on 3d foam and embellished with diamante and pearls.
I'm loving Pinterest at the moment, so many inspirational layouts, especially when the mojo has left the building!
Still working on Megan's album, I have made the following layout based on one by Angela McKay.
I have used Basic Grey Jovial papers cut to strips 1 3/4" wide.
The photographs were trimmed to the same depth and edged with an EK Sucess punch on white bazzill.
Megan had fallen in love with a balloon that we had bought for Dad's birthday (Christmas Day!) of a fish floating in a bubble. She held on to it for most of the day :)
I embellished the strips with snowflakes cut with a Martha Stewart punch and dotted the centres with silver stickles.
The title is placed onto two tags which were on the element sheet which I have stuck onto papers to enlarge. The letters are the rub-ons which I have used a lot of lately - why did I not find these sooner!
The ends were cut to a point.
The original layout is below with a link to Angela's blog, as you will see I have rotated the page to fit my photos which were landscape.