Backgroung

Tuesday 24 July 2012

Balloon Envy

I'm loving Pinterest at the moment, so many inspirational layouts, especially when the mojo has left the building!

Still working on Megan's album, I have made the following layout based on one by Angela McKay.
I have used Basic Grey Jovial papers cut to strips 1 3/4" wide.
The photographs were trimmed to the same depth and edged with an EK Sucess punch on white bazzill.


Megan had fallen in love with a balloon that we had bought for Dad's birthday (Christmas Day!) of a fish floating in a bubble.  She held on to it for most of the day :)


I embellished the strips with snowflakes cut with a Martha Stewart punch and dotted the centres with silver stickles.


The title is placed onto two tags which were on the element sheet which I have stuck onto papers to enlarge. The letters are the rub-ons which I have used a lot of lately - why did I not find these sooner!


The ends were cut to a point.


The original layout is below with a link to Angela's blog, as you will see I have rotated the page to fit my photos which were landscape.



Pinned Image

Isn't this a stunner, loving the bright summer colours.

TFL
xxx

1 comment:

Karen leonard said...

I love your layout..the banners are super and I love that you can fit SIX photos on without looking crowded. Good job!
Karen