Backgroung

Friday 22 October 2010

Winabella

Another order for work, a 40th birthday card for Sangita.
I took my collection of Bella's to work and Sonja chose this one - Winobella.
I stamped her and coloured with Copics and sparkle.
The card is a 6x6 linen effect from CWC which I made into an easel card.
Bella was mounted onto red, black and silver and placed over some red ribbon.


A close-up of Bella. 


Letters cut from my Zooballoo Cricut cartridge and glittered with Stickles.


The message is also CWC mounted onto SU punched card.
I added some silver card candy too.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad that you are getting commisions for your cards Linda. You make some lovely ones

Scrappy~Sarah said...

gorgeous. love red and black combos :)

Anita said...

Ooooh fabby work yet again Linda, this is very sophisticated and elegant. Not surprised you are getting lots of orders, your cards are lush.xx

Lynn said...

Great card, love the colours. You are very busy.