Backgroung

Friday 11 June 2010

Mayur Gajendra

Papermaze blog has Saturday challenges, here is number four. 

I used BG Lime Rickey papers to create my version.
Another of my Elephants, Mayur Gajendra, was the subject for this LO.
This is another of my favourite Elephants, and one of the 1st I saw.


I used skeleton leaves instead of blossoms and punched some "eyes" from a photograph that had not printed the correct size to give the effect of a peacock feather (artistic impression!) and added a raffia bow.

3 comments:

Lynn said...

This is excellent Linda love the colours. Lovely and bright!! I love this fanta too.

Karen said...

Lovely choice of papers Linda. Super layout.

Anita said...

Absolutely brilliant Linda, lush colours and a perfect match for that fab photo.....and that peacock feather idea is brilliant!..xx