Backgroung

Sunday 3 June 2012

Royal Wedding.......

A year on.....what did you do on that date?
Did you celebrate the Royal Wedding? Did you watch?

This is what we did....



The papers are Portobello Road and are leftover from our Scrapology kit this month.
I created bunting with my left over ribbon by stapling the flags on then fastened it to the page with staples too.


I created 2 x tags for the names and date and added leftover letters from Anita's canvas class to make the words first KISS. The photo is taken from the internet.


I used the news print paper to journal over.


I added a further strip of ribbon saying home sweet home as that was our venue.
I remember a little bit of fun from the day too, a friend had put on facebook how to calculate your Royal Wedding Invitation name - (your Grandmothers name - first pet - road you lived on) mine was
- Lady Sarah Wilham Chatto - I rather like it!

I'd love to hear what you did and your Royal name too :)





5 comments:

Catherine said...

Gorgeous layout, love the colours....

Sue Jones said...

Gorgeous page xx

Claire said...

Gorgeous page.
C xx

Anita said...

Lovely page yet again Linda and a good idea to record the day.
We did watch some of it on tv but I don't recall doing anything special.
my name would be
Lady Maud Sapphire HarmersHay lol xx

Lynn said...

This is good fun Linda and a lovely recod of the day.

Lady Winifred Suzie Clockhouse