Backgroung

Tuesday 12 June 2012

Kaisercraft Flutterby - Cards


As per a previous post, I have used the leftovers from my latest layout to make some cards.
My mission is not to have bits and pieces of papers hanging around!
This is what I made:


The message on this one is by Stampin' Up and punched with their large oval.
This one has a punched retro daisy and some branch fronds which have been inked slightly with turquoise chalk.

This one has punched daisies again witht he same fronds.
The centres are Candi from Craftwork Cards.
The message was on the cut-outs sheet, I have edged it with stickles.

The scallop and circle punches are the larger ones from Stampin' Up.

I still have some small pieces left but I ran out of time so will make them into something next!
TFL
XXX

2 comments:

Lynn said...

hat a fantastic collection of cards. I love those papers too.

Lynn x

Anita said...

Wow, these are beautiful Linda, really really pretty x