Backgroung

Monday 11 June 2012

Good Luck Lianne.....

My baby (lol!) has gone to Ibiza for the season to work and I'm really going to miss her and worry like hell!
She had a photo shoot done for her portfolio to take with her and this is one of the photographs.
I know I am biased but I think she looks gorgeous!


On the way to the airport she remembered that she hadn't said goodbye to George and was upset by this - we remedied this when we got home and sent her the picture below of him waving bye-bye!


Good Luck Lianne, hope you have a lovely time but be SAFE!!!


5 comments:

Lynn said...

Good Luck and have a great time Lianne. x

Sharon said...

Im sure she will be fine, Beth went off to Kos last summer so know how you feel x

Katherine said...

She is beautiful and I love the pic of George :D

apapelouca.blogspot.com said...

Linda thank you so much for the cheer in my blog. I wish luck to your daugther and peace to your heart while she is out.
kisses

Anita said...

Stunning photo Linda! Good Luck Lianne, have fun x