Backgroung

Thursday 6 May 2010

1st Christmas

I started this LO at Jill's on Saturday and completed it on Monday.
I've added the heart for privacy.
BG Eskimo Kisses papers were used for this with some Bazzil.
I used my Martha Stewart round the edge snowflake punch and mounted onto the bazzil.
The circle with no.1 was cut with Lynn's Cricut cartridge, Designers Calender.
I eged it with Tiara Stickles then added the letters 1st and Christmas.

The flower are a mixture of Prima glittered roses, Prima plain cream and some I coloured with a burgundy ProMarker. I added some glitter, jewels a pearls to enhance.
In the top right, I added a couple of sprays of pearls and another flower.
Just realised I need to add the year too :)

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Very pretty, love the flowers and the letters on the number.