Backgroung

Monday 15 February 2010

Here come the girls - Scrapaholix February kit

This months kit used Rub-onz which is a product for creating your own images, like Safmat.
I used the images provided with the kit to add the flourishes.

The LO was based on two February Page Maps.







The scalloped edge was created using my new Martha Stewart deep edge punch - I LOVE IT! :)






I already had my title in mind before these photos were taken. I wanted to have a series of images of us, Lynn, Denise and I, walking towards the camera but, as usual, the battery run out on my Lumix with rapid shot! Robert made a valiant effort with his mobile phone but the images were too blurry to use. I was only able to use the two as above. Never Mind - next time.

2 comments:

Lynn said...

OMG I've been scrapped!

Anita said...

Fab page Linda....and that new deep punch is FABULOUS! Totally gorgeous....cracking pics too :).x