Backgroung

Sunday 21 February 2010

Easel Cards

Had fun making these easel cards, which I learned how to make at Julie Hickey's workshop recently.
Stamped images kindly given to me by Lynn - Thank-You! and coloured with my copics.
Papers from BG Sugar Rush for this first one plus some flowers from my stash. Butterflies cut with the Martha Stewart punch recently purchased.



Side view showing the card candy providing the hold point.

The papers below were leftovers from the February Scrapaholix kit by UpsyDaisy (thought she was a character from In the night garden!) Again punched with Martha Stewart Punches and flowers from my stash tinted with Copics and chalks.

The hold point on this one was the birthday greeting which I added stickle accents to.


1 comment:

Lynn said...

Lovely cards Linda.