Backgroung

Thursday 22 May 2014

Prima Dolls

I was playing recently with my Prima doll stamps and made a card for my great-niece Abi for her birthday.
Unfortunately I forgot to take a photograph :(
This is another one though.............

I used an old book and some scraps of paper to create this one and made a tag with a Sizzix die.


The outfit was stamped several times and layered up.


I added some hessian under the tag and part of a Martha Stewart punched circle.


Flowers and fronds were added to along with a butterfly.


The base card is DL size.

I have others dolls to and hope to have another play again soon.

x

4 comments:

stampingcaz said...

Lovely card Linda x

wendyp said...

Linda this is lovely. I have some doll stamps that I've never used, but think now I'll have to dust them off! Look forward to seeing some more of your beautiful creations using these stamps. Wendy xx

Lynn said...

This is really lovely Linda. xxx

Sue Jones said...

I LOVE Prima dolls and your is Beautiful!