Backgroung

Wednesday 25 April 2012

Sweet Nothings - Answers on a post card please

Our lovely Lynn taught this class at the Cardinal Colours Spring Crop.
It uses Kaisercraft Sweet Nothings papers and some lovely crocheted elements made by Lynn.

The photograph is of my Grand-Parents and Aunt and was taken in Trafalgar Square (I think the Lion may have given that one away!) c1940's I think. My Dad took the photo.


Here is a close up of the flowers, we stitched the felt, ribbon and pearls on then added the leaves and other blossoms.


And a butterfly - so talented!


I am struggling to think of an appropriate title - help!
I thought of Feed the Birds but I'm not sure so any help you can give would be greatly appreciated!
They are Harry, Sarah & Maureen Smith.

This Lynn's original page, click here for her blogpost.


Thanks :)

1 comment:

Anita said...

I love this class, so different ( and SO pleased Lynn had crocheted the flowers ready for us lol) Love the photo you used Linda....hmmm....title...what about 'A Bird in the Hand'...I am pants with titles, sorry xx