Backgroung

Saturday 21 April 2012

Blossoms for Blossoms

This is the weekend of our Blossom Babe crop and we always make a little something for each other.
This year I got some glass jars from Lakeland and set about them with my Daisy Stamp and paints from Paint Fusion by Sheena Douglass.
Here they are in various stages of completion.


A close up of one that I finished.


The finished article, filled with jewels, ribbon, twine, pearls, torn roses etc.
I printed the names and punched them with a SU punch, mounted onto the SU scalloped circle, then stuck onto the lids.


A little ribbon was tied around the neck to finish.


Before filling I sprayed the daisies with Crafters Companion Spray and Shine.
It bought the black ink through in a shade of pink which I think really added definition.


What do you think?

3 comments:

KraftyKaren said...

These are gorgeous - I am sure that they loved them.

Hoping you are all having a fun weekend.

Karen x

Anita said...

They are absolutely gorgeous, I love mine, thanks Linda :) x

Lynn said...

They are indeed lovely, thanks for mine, I foundit very useful during the weekend too.