Backgroung

Sunday 29 April 2012

Addicted to.....

Twilight.

OK, I know I am late to this but now I am addicted.
We are not fans of vampire movies so tend to avoid them. I'd heard all the hype and friends saying how brilliant they are so, Twilight came on TV and I recorded it.
Bored one evening, I watched it and was so entralled by the whole story that I immediately ordered the first three on DVD, plus pre-ordered Breaking Dawn part 1.
I have lost count of how many times I have watched them now but it's well into double figures.
I downloaded the books onto my Kindle and have read the whole saga twice already!
Hence the inspiration for this layout - one created whilst at our retreat.
The photo's are from the internet, I'm definitely Team Edward, the papers are Bo Bunny - Enchanted.


The layout is based on a page made by the talented Anita (original to follow) and uses a circle in the centre with three different sized photos.
How spooky that when placed, the words above read -
through the woods of spring - from tree to tree -
certainly not intended but too true to the film.


I embellished the circle with beads taken from the red ribbon that runs across the page.
I felt they represented drops of blood :) 


Here is the ribbon with beads intact, covered with a strip of black to dull the colour.


Roll on November when I can see the next film - can I last until then?

Which team are you?

I would like to enter this into the Merly Impressions Monthly challenge, say something about you.
I think this is the most personal page I have ever created :)

TFL
xxx

6 comments:

Anita said...

I am greedy....I LOVE both of them lol. First film I was def only team Edward, but the other ones had me on both sides ;)
Love the layout Linda, filled with passion. Perfect papers and I know how much you enjoyed creating it, was fun to watch :) xx

Nicki Tustin said...

wow this is lovely even though I am team Jacob, lol
amazing layout

Unknown said...

Fantastic layout-love the bead ribbon!

Emilie said...

This is such a gorgeous LO! I am a twilight fan too and still haven't found a LO idea but yours is very inspiring!!!

Chrissy said...

Hi Linda,

Brilliant layout!! I am a massive fan of Twilight and def team Edward!! :D :D

Thanks for taking part
Chrissy xXx

Morag Cutts said...

Brilliant layout.

I'm team Jacob! Never thought I would be but he is a HUNK!! TFS