Backgroung

Saturday 28 April 2012

Patchwork Birthday Card for Angie @ 70


The lovely Jan that I work with asked me to make this card for her Mum's friend.
Angie runs the Fitness league and I was given their logo and a photograph.

I started by cutting square of the Bo Bunny Country Garden collection leftovers into squares.
These were mounted onto silver mirri and blue bazzill.
The Frame was cut with a Marianne die and placed over the photograph.
I added some corner frames from a Memroy box die.


The flowers and buttons, from my stash, were placed around the frame and pearls/jewels added randomly.



I used Basic Grey letters and then stickled them.
The base card is a 8x8" scallop from CWC.

Hope you have a fantastic birthday Angie.

Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

Anita said...

That is lovely Linda, I bet she is thrilled with is x

Lynn said...

Lovely card, reat idea using photo and logo.