Backgroung

Thursday 9 September 2010

Easel Cards

I made these at Jill's too.
The first one is made using a Cuttlebug which I will be demonstrating and doing "make & takes" with at Cardinal Colours retreat later this month.
There is very limited space should you wish to come along - follow the link above - it's going to be fantastic, I had a sneaky peak of the wonderful classes included!
And, by the sea too :)


Detail of the butterfly.


The second is for my Great-niece, Megan, who's birthday was a while back - never trust a crafter to send a card on time!!

I used a masking technique and placed Maisie from Stamping Bella over a crafters companion number.


Flowers cut with my retro daisy punch and leaf punch.


Coloured with Copic pens


Better late than never?  :)

2 comments:

Scrappy~Sarah said...

ooo looking forward to this make and take - looks fantastic :) 8 Days and counting :)

Lynn said...

I'm sure she will love the card. Lookingforward to the weekend retreat too. Super card Linda.