Backgroung

Sunday 8 August 2010

Floral Shoe

The following card was requested by Neha also.
She wanted a Lilac and Silver card for a lady who loves shoes and clothes.
I recently bought an Ooh La La CD called Shoes in Bloom and thought this would be perfect.


The image is called Clematis Purple and I printed a decoupage sheet.
I added some stickles in Icicle to the centres a little sparkle.
The background paper is K&Co and the birthday message from CWC mounted onto SU punched circle and scallop.
Not 100% happy with the photograph,  but hopefully you'll get the idea.

3 comments:

Lynn said...

Looks great to me!

Anita said...

Wow, Linda, that looks absolutely gorgeous...and so mmuch work involved too. I would love to have seen that in real life, please, if you make another one can you bring it along to a crop? I bet she will be delighted with it.xx

liz said...

Looks great to me too. Saw the CD and thought what a lovely idea. You've really brought it to life. Love it and I'll bet the lady was absoutely thrilled. x