Backgroung

Wednesday 15 April 2015

Tweet tweet!

I got this lovely stamp set by JOFY from Paperartsy recently and made this.
I stamped my images and masked them with drawing gum. The background was colour washed with Aqua Tints. 



Once dry, I coloured the image with Tim Holtz distress pens and inks. 
The leaves and blossoms were stamped and coloured separately then cut out stuck on with glue gel. 



I stamped the central bird again, coloured, cut out and added with gel too. 
The birdhouse was linked to the branch by drawing circles with a black pen.



 A stamp from another set was added around the top edge and decorated with a white sharpie pen. Tweet tweet was added for a fun greeting. A simple mounting of black card and some POP paper from Kaisercraft completed the card which is 6x6".


Thanks for taking a look.

1 comment:

Mariane said...

Wow.It is so great and lovely, I like the birds. :D
Thank you ever so much for sharing
Kind regards
Mariane :)