Tuesday, 7 April 2015

Large Butterflies

Following on from my previous post, I used the gutted waste from the Dandelion cards to make an aperture frame for the following cards.
They too were run through my Big Shot with the embossing folder then placed over some patterned papers.

I added two die-cut dandelions to the top corner then used the new Tim Holtz Butterfly die and embossing folder to create these large butterflies.

They were coloured using Tim Holtz Distress ink pads and a brush.
The bodies are glazed with Crystl lacquer with tiny aqua gems for eyes.

I have added silicone under the wings to keep them raised.

Thank-you for taking the time to look.


No comments: