Backgroung

Sunday 15 February 2015

S is for Squares - Scrapology February Challenge.

And also for Sandals, Great Exuma!

This month we chose to scraplift Melinda Spinks beautiful layout.
Here is mine.


I used some leftover papers from a kit from last years Merly Impressions retreat called Happy Snaps.
It had lots of lovely elements which were the perfect squares. 
I added 2 lots of 3 photographs which we took whilst on holiday last November/December in the Bahamas, love the beautiful blue skies - sigh!


One I had placed the squares (which are just over 2" each) and the photographs, I ran a line of teal seam binding underneath with red tape - nice and strong - then some mulberry flowers, ribbon roses, leaves and stems. 


I had some Tulle which I fanned out too and added loops of ribbon and some pins.
The letters were from the collection too - click here for more details - and outlined them with a black marker.

This is Melinda's beautiful original with our sketch as usual.



Still some time to enter the challenge - check it out on Scrapology for more inspiration from our fabulous Design Team.

xxx

No comments: