Backgroung

Friday 20 February 2015

Always smile at a Crocodile


This is a layout I made a year ago that I wasn't really happy with but found again recently in a box decided it wasn't as bad as I'd originally thought.

It uses a paper kit Lynn got me from Papermaze containing lots of lovely papers.


I cut the chevron paper to signify Crocodile teeth.
The letters were from my collection and I coated them with Stickles and outlined in black.


Robert and I had been "keepers for the day" at Crocodiles of the World in Oxfordshire - a fabulous day out! We were lucky enough to handle the baby Crocs, weighing and measuring them, hence the tape ribbon I used on the layout.


I really didn't want to put them down!


I punched the bottom of a tag and added some string for my journalling.


And some text paper too.


It's good to put them to one side when you're not sure because you may be pleasantly surprised when found again!

As it's Friday, thought I would share this too -



Thanks for taking a look.
xxx

No comments: