Backgroung

Tuesday 17 February 2015

Evelyn 3

I've had a very busy time recently with lots of orders from my lovely friends and colleagues, I can't tell you how honoured I am to be asked :)

The first of which was for Dilek's niece Evelyn. Dilek is off on her travels to Asia and Australia so I would like to wish her the best of luck, stay safe and have a fabulous time!

This one is an 8x8" scalloped edge card with papers from DCWV.


The image is Crafters Companion, Angelica and Adam collection, Cherry on Top, which I have coloured with Copics.


The name and number are a Sizzix alphabet which was glittered with Stickles.


I added a bright pink ribbon and bow (although it looks a little fluorescent here?) and mounted the image on 3d foam.


Some Mulberry blooms and Martha Stewart punched leaves finished the card with a few gems too.

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Great card linda, love the image and the colouring.

Lynn x