Project 7 was a BTP wall art frame.
After inking all the edges with Distress ink in Purples and blacks, I covered the panels with the sheet of Limelight Vibrant paper that came with the kit.
I then chose to use Violet Crush Dainty paper to rip and add to the ends, this colour scheme fits well with room I had in mind.
I had decided to off-set one of the panels so tore it to match.
The frame was covered with the Lily paper and backed with some more of the Dainty.
I bought a new tool kit from Merly Impressions with some fine filing tools which worked perfectly to get into the detail around the edge.
I cut the photo using an oval die as it was too small to fit the aperture without showing white edges - I may change it later to a larger one - not sure...........
I cut some leaves with a Tim Holtz sizzix die and Memory box rose leaves, then made some roses - my favourite at the moment! - with the Dainty paper. A few punched fronds were tucked in here too.
I had forgotten, of all things, my glitters - disaster!!! But, Sandra to the rescue, I gave the roses a dusting.
Sandra also let me use her new Heartfelt Creations die to cut the flowers above - liked these so much I had to order it.
The photo above shows the dimension of the roses and leaves.
I also added a couple of Memory box butterflies layered with white cardstock and Dainty papers.
Below is the gorgeous original created by Chrissy -
Meanwhile, Desk Ted did some stitching on a layout.........
Then found time to hang out with his friends Mr P G (Peter George) Tipps - an old acquaintance - and new friend Foxy.
They seemed to be getting on well :)