Backgroung

Monday 21 April 2014

Willow-May

Now that Blogger is playing the game - I have a lot of catching up to do!

The lovely Victoria at work gave birth to this gorgeous little lady back in January.
Life has been very hectic so I only managed to visit her recently to give her the card I made!

It's an 8x8" with a frame punched with a Martha Stewart deep edge PATP, mounted onto pink dotty paper from my collection.


The photo is mounted onto a piece of BG Sugar Rush and the letters are from the same collection.
I wanted to keep it simple so just added a row of ribbon roses along the bottom edge and some gems.
The letters were outlined with a fine-liner and then coated with Crackle Accents - yes, I picked up the wrong bottle again! - but it worked fine,
A ready made bow was added to he top of the photo to finish.

I had a lovely evening of cuddles and hope to do it again soon.

Congratulations Victoria and Matt, she's lovely.

xxxx


1 comment:

Lynn said...

Another very pretty card. Had great fun catching up on your blog.
Lynn x