Backgroung

Sunday 20 April 2014

Scrapology Card Challenge for April - Freebies.

Most of us buy magazines and they often come with stamps, papers or other embellishments which just sit there and gather dust - never to be used!

This month we challenge you to create a card using a freebie - or several. 

I had recently bought the Tattered Lace Magazine with a free die and papers so made the following:


I used a 6x6" card base and cut a square aperture into the front which I then covered with one of the free papers. I also used the same paper on the inside.

I then cut a frame from white card with the same sized aperture and added two die cuts from the freebie to either side to create a screen.
The bird is from the Sizzix Tim Holtz birdcage die. 
I added an organza bow with a dragonfly charm and a couple of pearl headed pins and some gems to complete.

Still time to join in at Scrapology, check out the blog here.

3 comments:

Lynn said...

This is such a lovely card, very delicate. Loved watching it come together.

Lynn x

KraftyKaren said...

Really beautiful card x

Karen said...

Such a pretty card Linda.