Backgroung

Monday 25 November 2013

Wicked and the Rainforest Cafe.

For my birthday at the beginning of this month, I was treated to the Theatre and Dinner in London by my daughter, Lianne and my husband, Robert.
 
First we went to the Apollo Victoria and saw Wicked!
Wow! It was fabulous and we really enjoyed it!
 
 
The onto Leicester Square and the M&M shop.
I'm sad to say that they don't sell the peanut butter variety though! :(
Anyone off to the US that can bring some back?
They do, however, have a rainbow of colours as below!
 
 
 And some lovely characters too.....
 





 
Followed by The Rainforest Cafe in Shafetsbury Avenue.
We went here many years back and Lianne loved it although the food at the time was not brilliant.
This time it was the opposite and we had a fanastic meal.
 
Pre-dinner drinks gave me a Tiger's tail..........
 
 
And begs the question "Does my bum look big in this?"
(no comments please!) :)
We sat in the Butterfly Garden...

 
 
with large, mechanical butterflies.







Next door was a herd of Elephants...

 
And I had a chocolate volcano cake!

 
In the shop above, we were greeted by these lovely vibrant frogs...

 
And this fabulous Croc wished us Goodbye :)
 
 
Had a fabulous day - Thanks Robert & Lianne
xxxx
 
 
 
 


No comments: