Backgroung

Sunday 24 November 2013

Elephants on Parade (still)...

Theses photo's are from my Elephants on Parade collection that are still waiting to be scrapped.
I finished the page which was started at the Merly Impressions weekend retreat back in June - so behind :(
 
The papers are from the Hopscotch collection and I have added a few extra elements.
 
 
I tied some coloured twin onto the punched edge of this note card.

 
My journalling was printed on the computer and layered with the note cards below with a addition of an arrow.

 
I layered, glossed and glittered the floral elements below.

 
And added jewels along the edge of this arrow.

Below is Chrissy's original layout.
 

Project 6
 
Glad I've finally completed it but still have the btp frame to do.
Thanks Chrissy :)

No comments: