Backgroung

Sunday 6 May 2012

The George in Rye


During our weekend away in March, we ate at the George In Rye.
I used Little Yellow Bicycle's Paradise collection to create this double along with menu copies from the restaurant - yes I asked for the menu's! They had a lovely scroll work gate design which I loved.
I did a lot of ripping, tearing and piecing together on these layouts with the papers, menu's and also a town map.


The flowers are Prima's which I've had in my collection for a while along with some fronds from a MS punch.


Lots of inked edges and layers here.


I used the torn edges to journal around.


This is the second page.


More Prima's and a few buttons too.



If you are in the area I would recommend this restaurant, the lobster was out of this world.
Shame I forgot to take a photo of it!

Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

Anita said...

totally brilliant use of the menu Linda, loved seeing it come together. Fab layout and even better in the flesh! x

Lynn said...

Enjoyed watching the DLO come together. Sounds like a great weekend.

Lynn x