Backgroung

Monday 21 May 2012

Book Lover - Cupcake Craft Challenge #193

Last week I was too late for this challenge so I am getting in early!
The challenge is to include an image of a book, I used a Kraftin' Kimmie stamp called Lucy who is relaxing with her books.
Details of the Cupcake Craft Challenge can be found here.


The papers are leftover from our Scrapology April kit, using BG Picadilly papers. 
I covered the whole card with the stripe then cut a circle of the floral.
The image was also cut into a circle and mounted with 3d foam.
I tied some organza ribbon across the larger circle and added a knot and a bow.


The flowers were punched with a small retro daisy and pearls added to the centre.
The fronds are my McGill pine punch.


Image coloured with Copics.

Thanks for looking
XXX

4 comments:

Brodders said...

Super card :) Thanks for joining in withthe challenge over at Cupcake Crafts and good luck - Jane x

Anita said...

what a super card Linda, love it x

Faye said...

This is a fab card, I LOVE the image. Thanks so much for playing at Cupcake this week. xx

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Linda, what a gorgeous card. I really like the image and your "frame" around her looks fantastic. Thanks for joining in with my challenge over at cupcake craft this week. Hugs, Denise x