For this months challenge I used BG Curio papers - Camelia, Ophelia and Cotton - plus chocolate bazzill.
I gutted the brown bazzill and cut the pink -Cotton - BG down, distressed the edges and tore sections out.
I used the Ophelia flowered paper and cut around the section of flowers I wanted to use.
Another sheet of flowers was used to cut and decoupage on top.
The photo was mounted onto the gutted centre of the bazzill and the title cut with the circut.
A close up of the decoupaged flowers which I added Glossy Accents and Cinnamon Stickles to.
Glossy Accents was used to highlight the darker base of the petals.
I used lace to edge a circle cut from the Camelia paper and Glossy Accents on the letters.
This was the sketch I worked from which was based on a Scraplift of Gabrielle P.
This is her original LO
And this is the sketch Lynn created for Scrapology