Backgroung

Thursday 31 March 2011

Happy Birthday Abigail.

Happy Birthday to my Great-Niece Abigail.

I bought this Kaisercraft Princess Mini Album recently and decorated it for her birthday card.
The papers are a mixture of the new Prima Springtime range, from Cardinal Colours, and some from my stash that I have had for ages.


The letters are Sassafrass lass and I must remember to add a number too!
Blossoms were added around the entrance and a strip cut from a Martha Stewart deep edge punch added as a portcullis.


The fairy images came with the castle so I coloured them with my Copic Caio markers, cut it out and added it with 3d foam. These papers are from the Jack'n'Jill range.


The photo (disguised with a daisy) was mounted onto a piece of paper to which I had stapled ribbons along the edge.
Another stamped image was added which was cut with a Nestie borrowed from Sue, Thanks!




This image was mounted onto hot pink glitter card over a ribbon that says Princess.
The ribbon on the turrett holds a heart charm.


This is the back where I will add my message and below is a close up of the charm which Anita kindly gave me - Thanks Anita xx


Thanks for looking :)

3 comments:

Anita said...

This is completely and utterly gorgeous Linda and even more so in the flesh. I hope she was thrilled with it, its a work of (he)art..xxx

Lynn said...

Loved watching this cme together. What a beautiful gift.

Sandra said...

Totally gorgeous... One for your great niece to treasure forever!
Hugs
Sandra x