Backgroung

Friday 25 February 2011

Theo's Story 3

You may recall me telling you about the Toy Story cartridge I was playing with at
Cardinal Colours February crop.
This is the card I was making with te Characters.

Kerry had asked for the following on a card saying Theo's Story 3 instead of Toy.
She chose Buzz and Woody from a selection on the cartridge and I set to work.
The font is Mickey Mouse and I cut the banner by hand (also the apostophe as there isn't one on the cartridge??)
The card is A5 white layered with blue - the yellow is the envelope I added.


Inside she had requested this picture which hailed the release of the new film
so I had to adapt the text areas to read Happy Birthday and the date.
She also asked me to change the name on the boot :)


Kerry will have left work by now, so, Good Luck in your new job and do keep in touch :)
xx

3 comments:

Anita said...

WOW! That card is awesome Linda, she must be thrilled with it.xxx

Claire said...

Gorgeous card Linda
C
xx

Lynn said...

Glad it worked out so well Linda. It was a lot of work piecing all the parts together, but so very well worth it. What a stunning result and having watched you starting it off it's lovely to see the fantastic end result.