Backgroung

Friday 5 March 2010

Spring has Sprung?

I had to attend a meeting this morning and when we were leaving a squirrell was on the fence. He just sat there watching us. I wound the car window down and he still just sat there even while I got my phone and took his photograph. Shame it's into the sun so I only got the silhouette but thought I'd share it with you.


The photographs below were taken in my front gardens this morning.
I've been watching the snowdrops for a while but it's always been too dark when I leave for work and return home to capture them.
The bulbs are some Tulips planted last year so I thought I'd chart their progress.

I love this time of year when things come back to life and the days start getting longer again, I think it makes you feel so much better to have some sunlight in your life :)

1 comment:

Anita said...

Some fab piccies there Linda, I LOVE spring, all the new fresh little bits and bobs starting to appear..xxxs