I was up with the larks this morning - well the hens and cockrell near home who were having a real paddy!
Anyway, decided to get up and have a play. I had thought of an idea and wanted to try it out.
This is the result with which I would like to enter the Kraftin' Kimmie - Challenge 76 - Are You Ready...for May Flowers??
I stamped Isabelle onto coated cardstock from Clarity Stamps and made a mask.
I then stamped a Kay Carly floral panel image (a present from Lynn) and again created a mask - my May flowers for the challenge. They are both rubber stamps and not of the clear variety so how pleased was I to position her on the centre of the flower!
Then, being totally brave (cos I don't usually do this) I got out the brayer and the big and juicy and......brayered the edge.
I realised at once why I dont use this technique more often as I got vertical lines, then also realised that it was probably down to the cuts in my mat. Tried again in the bottom corner with a wadge of copier paper under the image and - hey presto - it worked!
I coloured my image with Copics but due to the surface of the cardstock was not able to blend the colours as well as usual, they seemed to pool and stick, but I was quite happy with the result.
Now, the pesky lines......what to do - flash of inspiration (or madness) ((or even both)) - used my copic spica glitter pen and added little wavy lines and dots of stickles hoping it looks like a sprinkling of fairy dust!
Thanks for looking and sharing my madness lol!