Backgroung

Thursday 16 July 2015

Steven's card......................late

My lovely nephew Steven was 30 in May and I made this card for him. Unfortunately I had a migraine so could not go to his party and have only just posted it - what a rubbish relative am I?

It's an 8x8" card base with Bo Bunny Basics (?) papers.


Yes, this is the JOFY alphabet mentioned in my last post (hahahahahaha) which I have coloured with distress markers and inks and yes, it's my fabulous Tim Holtz birds again!


I saw somewhere (FB or Pinterest) someone did their eyes with Enamel Accents so I had a go.
Not sure if I like the effect IRL?


That white sharpie pen came out again too.


And I dotted around the sentiment aswell.


The pearl drops are Nuvo from Tonic - not as shiny as I'd hope though.

Steven, hope you had a lovely day - sorry I could not join you!

TFL
xxx

No comments: