Backgroung

Wednesday 29 July 2015

Home Sweet Home


These are some more cards I created for the Die'sire Christmas Classiques launch the other weekend.


This one is an 8x8" base with kraft card embossed with a brickwall folder.
I used the door and window dies to create the house front and added some scraps of patterned paper for curtains/blinds. The wreath and holly are from the amazing fireplace set.
The railings fit perfectly along the front and I cut an extra to look like guttering along the top.


Another 8x8" base card here with the fabulous fireplace set.
I cut it out three times and layered it so that the mantle overhung the fire, then cut another top piece for the hearth. 


I cut, trimmed and layered the tree for a dimensional effect -


The papers are from my own stash.
The tree, wreath and swag were cut with watercolour card and coloured with Distress Markers.

Have you tried these yet? They cut perfectly every time!

No comments: