Backgroung

Monday 18 May 2015

Watch the Birdie

I recently saw a friend using the new Tim Holtz birds stamps and knew immediately that I had to have them!

Theses are my first cards using them.......


A 6x6" card base with mats of brown bazzill, Bo Bunny Basics and some watercolour card.
The image and background were coloured with Tim Holtz Distress Markers and ink pads.
A circle of paper was used as a mask to create a sun which I over stamped with a message from the Stampendous range.


I cut and coloured a flower and leaves from a set of Sheena Douglass stamps and added to the bottom corner.


His beak was coated with glossy accents.


Another 6x6" which I made in the same way - I just love his expression!


Sheena flowers and leaves in the corner....


And more glossy accents.
Not sure who the sentiment stamp is by as I borrowed it from Alison - 
Thank-you for the loan.

I think we can be sure of seeing a lot more of these lovely creatures!
xxx


No comments: