Backgroung

Monday 25 May 2015

Home Sweet Home

I so loved this new stamp set by JOFY for Paperartsy that when my sister asked me to make a new home card for her work colleagues, knew this was the one!

The card is 8x8" - I seem to make a lot this size! - with papers from Lili of the Valley as a background.


The house were stamped, coloured with Copics, then cut out.
The background was colour washed with Tim Holts Distress inks and once dry I stamped the fence panels along the bottom.


The houses were stuck on in a row followed by the stunning trees which were coloured with Copics again and cut out. I used glue gel to add dimension here and some sparkle too!


Their names are MM rub-ons which have been mounted onto wooden effect paper and stuck on.


The message was stamped and coloured then added with glue gel too.

I really enjoyed making this one!

Happiness in your new home Jhumur and Richard!
xxx


No comments: