Backgroung

Thursday 1 January 2015

UP at the O2 - Scrapology January Challenge - L is for lots of letters

Happy New Year to you all!

To kick us off this year we have chosen a stunning layout by Laura Vegas.
Laura's blog is here.

I chose to adapt the layout to fit a larger photo so placed it at the bottom right.

I used a variety of scraps that I had to make the page and a collection of letters too.
The large UP is Tim Holtz grunge board which I painted with blue acrylic paint, distressed with Black soot ink, covered with glitter glue, then smeared with orange paint!


I've added lots of card candi, pearls and faux stitching plus part of the brochure for the climb - which was awesome by the way!

This is Laura's beautiful original and our sketch.



The challenge runs until the 5th February so you have plenty of time to take part - check out the details on the Scrapology blog here.


No comments: