Backgroung

Friday 2 January 2015

Congratulations to


Chloe & Dan!

Alie from work asked me to make a special wedding card for her friends Chloe & Dan for whom she was bridesmaid - this is the result.


Unfortunately, being an idiot, this was the only photograph I took!

The card is an 8x8 white which I have layered with bazzill, punched and with a pricked edge.
The photo Alie gave me sat perfectly in the middle of the punched square,
I die-cut and punched flower and foliage and added the the left side along with a good sprinkling of gems and glitter!
The ribbon is from my collection and was similar to the colour of the bridesmaid dresses, I finished the bow with a pearl and diamante gem.
"Congratulations" is a die-cut but their names were white stickers which I customised with a 
Pro-marker.

Here's wishing Chloe and Dan a very happy future together!







No comments: