Backgroung

Wednesday 12 November 2014

New Media cards..................

This card was my first attempt with Brushos on watercolour paper.
The stamps are from Paper Artsy, Joffy collection.


The words are also stamped and cut out.
I added accents with a white Sharpie pen too.
This was my Sister-in-Law's birthday card - Happy Birthday Terrie!

When playing with the Aqua Tints I ended up with a slim strip of watercolour paper so I made the following.  The background was colour washed with the inks and I used the same stamp collection to create the flowers. I coloured these using the inks too.


I added white accents to this one too then added mounts of Bazzill to create the card.


I'm liking these new mediums - have you tried them yet?

xxx

3 comments:

Alison said...

No - haven't tried. The colours look gorgeous and vibrant - yum! Beautiful cards and very on trend.

Gilly said...

These are gorgeous, Linda. I have lots of her stamps and will def. try your ideas. The cards look wonderful!

Lynn said...

These are looking great, I must do something with mine. thanks for sharing the die and inks. Lynn x