Backgroung

Sunday 9 November 2014

Catch-up (again!)

Well, once again I am playing catch-up..............

This is a card I made recently using a decoupage sheet of a Molly Harrison image.
The artwork is so stunning that is doesn't need any embellishments so I just used a silver mirri board and purple mount.


This one was for my nephew's birthday.
It's based on an idea I found on Pinterest.
The hexagons are from an SU punch and the fronds a Penny Black die. 


And his son's birthday card made using paper from  my stash - Bo Bunny I think? and a decoupage image from a set I got recently.



This one goes back a long way! I was clearing up and found a kit that I got from Zoe Pierson at one of the Cardinal Colour retreats - probably the first one!
I didn't have any instructions or photos so had to make it up.





And again, from a while back - a workshop make and take from Crafts-u-Love.



One day I may be up to date - but I doubt it.

Thanks for taking a look.

xxx


No comments: