Backgroung

Sunday 14 April 2013

A lovely day for.......


Unwinding....
Having had a very hectic day yesterday (post to follow) and a busy week, I had the perfect wind down day.
 
Firstly, following a little lay-in, the lovely Nicola came to manicure my nails.
I had been admiring this colour for a while, it's called Turquoise Ocean by Bio Sculpture.
Several thin layers of clear and coloured gels create this lovely highly polished finish which lasts for at least 3 weeks, would be longer but for nail growth.
 


 
 
Then an afternoon with my man - Tom Cruise - and my husband of course :)
An awesome film with many twists and turns, I could have immediately watched it from the start again and again - totally addictive.
 
 
 
 
More to share later, hope you have all had a lovely weekend.
 
xx

No comments: