Backgroung

Saturday 29 September 2012

Croc Girl

Another Papermaze crop kit, this is the latest one - September 2012- with papers from MME.
 
I used a photograph of me holding a baby croc at Crocodiles of the World, Witney, last August 2011.
It really made my day as I just love these creatures - mad I know - but they completely fascinate me.

 
As I wasn't there I had to use different punches etc to finish the page.
Lynn embossed the honeycomb and cut the tag for me - Thanks :)
 

 
The title is a new set of stamps I got from Craftwork cards, I love the way they came out.
The little circle fit onto candi too!
 
 
Such a lot of detail goes into their pages, it's always a delight to follow.
 
 
Here is Lynn's version and her blog post.
 
 
And this is the original and post.
 
 
I think I may have another somewhere? Am off to look!
 
Thanks for looking :)
xxx



No comments: