Backgroung

Friday 28 September 2012

Cheers! Chas'n'Dave

This is another crop kit Lynn got me from Papermaze, this one is from August 2012 so I'm catching up slowly!
 
The papers from the new Carta Bella range Paris Girl and the kit had lots of lovely goodies in it.
I chose to use these photographs from our trip last year to Disneyland Paris.
The title came about as we saw Chip'n'Dale in the park and Chloe yelled "look there's Chas'n'Dave" so the names stuck! Lianne and Chloe had gone to the steak house for dinner and took these pictures which I cut down to 2x3 each to make one @ 6x4.
 
 
I didn't have the correct templates etc to make the page so I used some by Technique Tuesday.
The flowers & leaves are punched with woodware green punches which I got from Jill, Cardinal Colours, which are the same as those on the original.

 
The labels and text were cut from one of the sheets of paper.
 

 
I really enjoyed this one too - Thanks Lynn!
 
This is the original page by Lou Collins, link here to see the post.
 
 
And this is Lynn's
 

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Love your version Linda. Such a super design.